- Helps release and calm tight, sore, stiff muscles
- Helpful for deeper sleep, Increased immune support and recovery from exercise
- Good for muscle tension headaches
- Zinc is involved in protein synthesis, collagen formation, prostate gland function, acuity of taste and smell, and healing of wounds. It has also been shown to decrease the duration of the common cold by enhancing the immune system
- Magnesium, an essential mineral for muscle function, prevents muscle cramping, aids in energy production, and assists in calcium and potassium uptake for proper nerve transmission. It is involved in over 300 reactions in the body
There are no reviews yet.